UQBATE is the open platform for Telekom’s Corporate Entrepreneurs to realize their ideas. UQBATE Scholars can fully dedicate their working hours during a three months Job-Visit! UQBATE offers workshops, coaching, and new connections. Btw – as a team-mate of Telekom-Open-Spaces, UQBATE offers a co-working space, too.
The fourth batch of the UQBATE Scholarship is underway since September 2018 and our UQBATE Meetups are back in October and November 2018. Register for free here: http://uqbate.eventbrite.com
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR UQBATE MEETUPS:
- Inspiring Lectures and intense Networking opportunities, accompanied with cold drinks and pizza 😉
- 9th of October: Telekom Design Academy – Learn from Telekom’s Design Thinking Experts
- 6th of November: Data Privacy for Startups
- 13th of November: Startup Law Essentials Vol. 4
- 20th of November: Best Practice Startup Finanzierung
All Meetups will take place at Telekom HQ in Bonn 5:30pm – 20:30pm (Room NullEins / A.0.01 / Friedrich-Eber-Allee 140)
UQBATE Scholars turn their ideas into a fundable project during three months. They validate their business model along experiments and customer feedback from the very beginning. Furthermore, we push them to generate a clear view on both the business and financial aspects of their project. Finally, they will both find and pitch to their proper investor to enter the next phase of their initiative. To do so, UQBATE empower them to build and test prototypes and to get in touch with helpful people – both inside and outside of Telekom. UQBATE Scholars will learn whether they want to push their project within Deutsche Telekom or as their own Startup. Furthermore, we are open to excubate Telekom projects as an external entity. Our new offer, UQBATE Sabbatical, helps our Scholars to become Startup Founders with an unpaid leave and we will design dedicated offers for Startup Founders.
Our next batch will start in Spring 2019; details to follow soon!
Before becoming a UQBATE Scholar you should make reference to some criteria, though. We are looking for:
- Passionate teams – you should already have gathered some followers to join your project along the way
- Learning skills – you should show to have the eagerness to learn from the real world, e.g. based on prototypes you have been testing with customers
- Vision: you should have a clear view on your motivation and objectives during your scholarship
- Finally, you should have an opinion on why Telekom should be your sponsor 😉
Interested? Download the application form here
Learn more about UQBATE in this Podcast where Johannes was interviewed by Innovation Expert Melina Costa