UQBATE is the open platform for Telekom’s Corporate Entrepreneurs to realize their ideas. UQBATE Scholars can fully dedicate their working hours during a three months Job-Visiting! UQBATE offers workshops, coaching, and new connections. Btw – as a team-mate of Telekom-Open-Spaces, UQBATE offers a co-working space, too.
The fourth batch of the UQBATE Scholarship will be kicked of from 10th to 12th of September with our UQBATE Startup Days.
HOW TO APPLY AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Note the Application Deadline: 12th of August 2018
- After a sorough pre-selection you will be invited to one of our half-days assessment workshops scheduled for 28th – 30th of August in Bonn
- During the assessment workshops you will pitch your idea (5 Minutes) and have three 20 Minute Interviews in order to get to know you and your motivation better
As a UQBATE Scholar, your objective within the UQBATE’s Acceleration Program is to turn your idea into a fundable project. You will validate your business model along experiments and customer feedback from the very beginning. Furthermore, you should generate a clear view on both the business and financial aspects of your project. Finally, you will pitch to the proper investor for your project to enter the next phase of your initiative. To do so, UQBATE empower you to build and test prototypes and to get you in touch with helpful people – both inside and outside of Telekom.
Before becoming a UQBATE Scholar you should make reference to some criteria, though. We are looking for:
- Passionate teams – you should already have gathered some followers to join your project along the way
- Learning skills – you should show to have the eagerness to learn from the real world, e.g. based on prototypes you have been testing with customers
- Vision: you should have a clear view on your motivation and objectives during your scholarship
- Finally, you should have an opinion on why Telekom should be your sponsor 😉
Interested? Download the application form here
Learn more about UQBATE in this Podcast where Johannes was interviewed by Innovation Expert Melina Costa